- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Excellent work life balance & attractive benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
About RSL Queensland
Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team responsible for all our beautiful multi-million-dollar prize homes! As the Property & Prize Coordinator you will proactively provide administrative support to the Property and Prize team who are involved with the purchasing and construction of luxury prize homes as well as cars and other available prizes.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with stakeholders on the status of acquisition and contract requirements, and to ensure compliance obligations have been met and identified risks mitigated
- Create departmental purchase orders, co-ordinate approval of invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and update renovation and construction registers
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of Property and Prize documentation which includes, but is not limited to, the master lottery checklist, prize letters, product briefs and title transfer documents
- Co-ordinate subdivision, body corporate set up and council application documentation as required
- Assist with property preparation by co-ordinating the connection and disconnection of essential services of built properties
- Ensure policies, procedures, controls and checks are in followed to mitigate any risks involved with property transactions and advise Property and Prize Manager of activities and changes
- Assist with the administration of property handover to Art Union prize winners and, on a as required basis, attend the local handover in person
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Significant administration experience in a fast-paced environment – preferably residential real estate or property acquisition
- Proven ability to positively coordinate multiple concurrent activities between suppliers, business units and other stakeholders, on time and to a high quality
- Demonstrated attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of internal team members and external service providers
- A positive, can do approach under pressure
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented marketing professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?