Advertiser: Santa Maria CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Records Management & Document Control
Santa Maria College is an all girls' Catholic College, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students from Year 5 to Year 12 which includes 150 boarders.We are seeking to appoint an experienced Archivist to work as part of our Administration team.
This role is a part time 3 year fixed term position, working 2 days per week, commencing in April 2020.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Archivist position
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic and Mercy ethos and traditions of the College
- Experience in Archiving and record keeping
- Knowledge of archiving regulations
- Advanced level of IT skills, including Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in an evolving work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience with MAZE
- A current and validated National Criminal History Record Check (as issued by the Western Australian Department of Education), and Working With Children Check.
The College provides an excellent environment, with outstanding facilities. Our Mercy values provide the foundation of all we do. We offer a positive learning environment where all staff and students are encouraged to strive for excellence to reach their potential.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Applications close Friday, 28 February 2020 at 4.00 pm.
A full Position Description and further information about the College is available on our website www.santamaria.wa.edu.au/employment
Your application should include:
- Completion of the SEEK on-line Application.
- A full Resume.
- A statement addressing selection criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?