Store Sales Manager
Advertiser: Bart GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
Sleeping Giant & James Lane
As a successful and growing retailer, we pride ourselves on
providing our customers with on trend products that are world class design at affordable prices. Be part of an A class team who strive for success in all aspects of the furniture industry.
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Full Time Store Manager/ to lead or James Lane Liverpool Team .
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will see you working across sales, store operations, interior design & customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment & Training
- Setting Staff KPI’s
- Managing P&L
- Performance Management
- Meeting & Exceeding individual & store KPI's
- Maintaining store presentation
- Customer Service
- Working in a team towards store targets
- Stock Management
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in Management in Sales, Retail or hospitality Environment. We are looking for energy, confidence, and a mature and outgoing personality! Above all, you will have a true passion and ability to sell while providing an exceptional customer experience.
About the Benefits
- Uncapped commission plus super
- Monthly team and individual incentive program
- Excellent support and Training
- Fantastic Staff Discounts
All successful applicants must be available to work weekends and Thursday nights. Manual handling of up to 20kg is also required.
If you are driven to achieve results and lead your team to success Apply Now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales professional?