Advertiser: Santa Maria CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
Santa Maria College is an all girls' Catholic College, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students from Year 5 to Year 12 which includes 150 boarders.
We are seeking to appoint a professional, experienced College Registrar to work as part of our Community Relations Team.
The College Registrar is responsible for the administration of all enrolments for Santa Maria College.
The position works closely with the Director of Community Relations to ensure the success of our enrolment process.
This role is a full time 3 year fixed term position, commencing in April 2020.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic and Mercy ethos and traditions of the College
- Experience in admissions and enrolments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable effective communication at all levels
- Experience in managing and prioritising a large workload
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of inputting data
- Working knowledge of either MAZE or SYNERGETIC software (highly desirable)
- High-level skills with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to demonstrate confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy in sensitive situations
- Commitment to continued professional and personal development
- A current and validated National Criminal History Record Check (as issued by the Western Australian Department of Education), and Working With Children Check.
The College provides an excellent environment, with outstanding facilities. Our Mercy values provide the foundation of all we do. We offer a positive learning environment where all staff and students are encouraged to strive for excellence to reach their potential.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Applications close Friday, 28 February 2020 at 4.00 pm.
A full Position Description and further information about the College is available on our website www.santamaria.wa.edu.au/employment
Your application should include:
- Completion of the SEEK on-line Application.
- A full Resume.
- A statement addressing selection criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?