Executive Assistant to the Principal
Advertiser: Santa Maria CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Santa Maria College is an all girls' Catholic College, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students from Year 5 to Year 12 which includes 150 boarders.
We are seeking to appoint a professional and experienced Executive Assistant to the Principal, as part of our Administration team.
This role is a full time 1 year fixed term position, commencing in May 2020.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in providing Executive Assistance.
- A professional, welcoming disposition.
- Interpersonal, written and oral communication skills of the highest order, as this role requires sensitive negotiations on behalf of the Principal.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a strong sense of loyalty in all situations.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof-read.
- Capacity to deal with situations which may arise and to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to think ahead, draft responses.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced level use of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet), Google Forms and Adobe PDF.
- Commitment to continued professional and personal development.
- Preparedness and capacity to contribute as a team member.
- Knowledge of MAZE/ SEQTA is desirable.
- A current and validated National Criminal History Record Check (as issued by the Western Australian Department of Education), and Working With Children Check.
The College provides an excellent environment, with outstanding facilities. Our Mercy values provide the foundation of all we do. We offer a positive environment where all staff and students are encouraged to strive for excellence to reach their potential.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Applications close Friday, 28 February 2020 at 4.00 pm.
A full Position Description and further information about the College is available on our website www.santamaria.wa.edu.au/employment
Your application should include:
- Completion of the SEEK on-line Application.
- A full Resume.
- A statement addressing selection criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?