Full Stack Web Developer - C# .NET
Advertiser: e-Tools SoftwareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Experienced web developer / programmer with great communications skills to join a team kicking goals in a captive market.
- Full time permanent position
- Must have good business level English - verbal and written
- Negotiable salary, based on experience and capability
An opportunity exists to join a software development team with a rapidly expanding suite of web-based software products.
As a talented .Net web developer / programmer, you will be independent and self-motivated, capable of working both by yourself and in our friendly, multicultural team.
- Hands on experience of C#, ASP.NET, Core/ MVC, Web API, ReactJS
- HTML/5, CSS/3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures, schema design and database best practices
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Should have experience working with source control software (TFS or GIT)
- Cloud experience (AWS).
Education and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary IT qualifications
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing web-based applications in a commercial environment
- Ability to work independently and self-manage daily tasks to meet deadlines
- Great communication and ability to work in a small multicultural team
- Fast learner and will adapt to the job needing to be done
- Methodical, logical approach to problem-solving
- Approachable, friendly manner
Please only apply if you are physically located in Melbourne and have the right to work in Australia.
No recruiters, please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?