Claims Consultant - Insurance
Advertiser: Fuse RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $65000.00 - $70000.00 p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We’re seeking an experienced and self-driven Claims Executive to manage the end-to-end claims process for a commercial group of clients. Our client is ready to welcome a claims professional with strong technical ability to communicate effectively with clients and insurers.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Management is very supportive and accommodating of work-life balance and flexible hours
- Variety - SME commercial, domestic and corporate
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Claims experience within an insurance broking environment
- Experience managing the end-to-end claims process
- High-level of customer service and willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate favourable claims settlements for clients
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!