Advertiser: BaytechMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $40 - $45 p.h.
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Our client has been operating for over 50 years and are located in 45 locations across Australia and New Zealand. They are a leading national Electrical manufacturer that specialise in motor control, power distribution and automation systems.
We have a number of Electrical positions available located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
You will be working in a workshop-based environment building a broad range of switchboards, assembling electrical equipment and components off schematic drawings and troubleshooting faults.
Skills & Experience:
- Electrical qualification required (A or L Grade Licence or Electrical Fitter qualified)
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings (all successful applicants will be required to complete electrical testing assessment)
- Previous experience building and wiring control panels, distribution boards and switchboards would be ideal
- Monthly lunches
- Heating and cooling environment
- Familiar faces and friendly culture
- Spacious working areas
- Recreational facilities on site
- Monthly employee recognition awards
Please submit your resume in Word format, PDF copies will not be accepted.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Razi McDonald on 03 9314 8999.
To view all Baytech job opportunities visit www.baytechindustrial.com.au