Advertiser: PayMe Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- $75,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
About the Company:
PayMe is an award winning Australian owned and operated business. PayMe provides payroll and salary packaging services to Information Communication & Technology (ICT) specialists nationally. We are seeking a new bookkeeper or assistant accountant to be part of our team.
With the support of the team you will be accountable for:
- Daily reconciliation in MYOB
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll & superannuation compliance only
- Debtors management
- End of month reconciliation
- Reporting to clients
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to bring your knowledge and experience and be part of something bigger.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of the company and provide solutions.
Skills and Experience:
To really enjoy this role, you will have:
- Three years MYOB experience
- High level of excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Payroll experience or an understand of payroll is highly desirable. No payroll processing required.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- Hardworking and fun culture with reward and recognition
- Modern office located centrally in Deakin with free off-street parking
Click apply for this job and send your CV today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?