Customer Service - Bookings
Advertiser: Rapid HaulageMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
- Multiple Roles Available
- Permanent full time roles: 8.00am – 5.00pm each day
- Available for an Immediate Start
- Friendly and professional transport environment
The growth of Rapid in recent years has been enormous so our ongoing recruitment has been essential to keep up with operational needs.
We have opportunities available for a number of Customer Service - Bookings candidates to join our growing Operations Team based at our Largs Bay facility.
You will be customer-focused with well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff and customers.
You will have an understanding of freight supply chain processes and challenges and preferably experience in an internal customer supporting role in the road transport and logistics industry.
You will have excellent organisation and time management skills as well as polished computer skills in the use of MS Office Suite and the ability to use various software packages.
You will have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to process each day large volumes of data into various software packages with a high degree of accuracy.
You will be provided with on the job training in all aspects of our administration system and warehousing operations in your first months.
You will work in a fast paced environment which requires you to be flexible and adaptable and willing to undertake numerous and varied administration tasks such as: data entry, cross checking documentation and emailing to internal and external customers.
If this sounds like you please click on the apply link above and send us a cover letter and your current resume as soon as possible. Only candidates who are successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Go to our web site to find out more about us at www.rapidhaulage.com.au
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?