Advertiser: Whelan Master Builders Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
Whelan Master Builders Pty Ltd
We are architectural builders based in the inner west of Melbourne, specialising in high-end residential and commercial construction in Melbourne’s inner suburbs.
Whelan Master Builders are celebrating 10 years of building excellence. We are a small, but growing company that focuses on delivering a seamless construction experience with great emphasis placed on attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to work in the exciting city of Ballarat and join a stable, reputable company, at the start of an exciting growth phase. You will work on a unique project, and be part of a supportive team. Our employees are our life-blood and you will be well-supported in your role, with opportunities for personal growth and skills development.
We encourage you to check out our website: www.whelanmb.com.au
As a Construction Manager your duties will include;
- Manage new site set-up
- Prepare health & safety risk assessments and management plans.
- Prepare Project Gant chart
- Manage and deliver project within timeframes and budgets
- Manage subcontractors
- Collaborating with internal teams and resources on a range of matters, such as planning, project administration and finance.
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven architectural experience
- Ability to read and interpret plans and details
- Good leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Professional manner
- Physical fitness – the job is physically demanding and requires someone fit and healthy
- Experience in work health and safety management
- Good communicator – strong english skills and good with business correspondence
- Good time management skills
You will have a valid Australian/NZ driver’s license, and a white card.
If you're professional, enjoy a fast-paced environment, think outside the box, like to use your initiative to problem-solve without compromising on quality, and can work within tight time schedules then we would love to hear from you! Remuneration to be negotiated based on experience.
It is a basic requirement that you have the right to work in Australia. The company does not cover any relocation costs.
Whelan Master Builders is an equal opportunities employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site supervisor?