Advertiser: Tuart Engineering Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Skilled Boilermaker/Fabricator for immediate start.
Busy workshop in Kewdale is looking for a skilled fabricator to achieve the fabrication goals and deadlines required by the company.
Must have at least 7 years fabrication experience, the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve a must and able to interpret drawings.
The successful applicant needs to have a diverse range of abilities due to the wide range of product fabrication ongoing in our workshop. Also must have a high standard of quality workmanship and the ability to work on site if required.
Must have current driver licence and forklift licence preferred. Extra tickets ie: working at heights, confined spaces, rigging, EWP, ability to TIG stainless & aluminium will also be an advantage. Press Brake experience will be looked upon favourably. Must provide copies of trade papers, tickets and relevant licences.
Successful applicant will have the opportunity for a full time position after 3 months trial at the discretion of Management.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?