PROPERTY MANAGER | Routine Inspection & Maintenance Officer - Car Included!
Advertiser: Your Future StrategyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Your Future Strategy is a professional firm of Financial and Property Advisers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant person to join our South East Queensland Property Management team in the Sunshine Coast office as a Property Manager looking after Routine Inspections and Maintenance.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Office of Fair Trading Real Estate Registration
- 12 Months Property Management Experience (Preferable but not necessary)
- A Current Driver's Licence
- Polite and Confident Phone Manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to quickly learn IT Systems (CRM Systems)
- Professional Presentation
- Accurate Spelling and Grammar
- Problem Solving Skills
- Previous Client Services experience would be preferable
The role will include:
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and Tradespeople
- Scheduling and Completing Routine Inspections
- Preparing Reports for Landlords
- Managing Property Maintenance
- Completing Entry and Exit Condition Reports as required
- Maintaining and Developing Client Relations
The successful candidate will have use of a Company Car to complete this role.
YOUR Future Strategy prides itself on providing a fast paced and fun environment, where personal development and education are encouraged.
We are seeking candidates for an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What's your expected annual base salary?