Customer Support Officer
Advertiser: QoinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Qoin is the next generation of digital currency, allowing for fast, secure, simple and seamless transactions between buyers and sellers. This new blockchain and crypto opportunity is a new initiative of Bartercard, operator of the world’s largest trade exchange. In 2020, Bartercard is celebrating 29 years of cashless transactions and supporting businesses.
The Qoin Support Team (your new team!) is responsible for providing outstanding administrative and customer service support for Qoin Merchants, Consumers and sales force.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and email enquiries from Qoin Merchants, Consumers and sales force
- Management of Qoin databases
- Delivering relevant training to sales force
Why should you join our team?
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Receive Qoin specific training and ongoing support
- Access to our BC College, our online training platform with over 55,000 training courses
- Take advantage of our CARE Program – our staff benefits program which includes weekly Friday afternoon snacks, monthly staff massages, monthly fundraising morning teas and twice weekly group workouts with a personal trainer!
Skills and experience required to succeed:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and/or Blockchain – or ability to learn new concepts
- Strong understanding of technology (Microsoft Suite, mobile apps)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Possess a strong work ethic and a positive, energetic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and regularly evolving environment
- Desire and willingness to maintain relevant knowledge, and keep abreast of any changes in the industry and any updates or new developments to Qoin
If you enjoy working in a team, thrive in fast paced environments and are customer focused then we want to hear from you!
To apply: please click ‘Apply for this job’ below.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must have the right to work permanently in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?