Teacher Aide - Enrichment
Advertiser: Ipswich Girls’ and Junior Grammar SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Ipswich Girls' Grammar School offers high quality, non-denominational education for girls only from years 7 to 12, with boarding available from Year 5. It shares a campus with the co-educational Ipswich Junior Grammar School (Kindy - Year 6). We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, holistic education with a focus on academic excellence.
Ipswich Girls' Grammar School is currently seeking a Teacher Aide - Enrichment to join our dedicated Academic Support Department for 40 hours per fortnight to the end of Term 1, Friday 3 April .
This position is classified as a School Officer role and will report to the Head of Extension and Intervention and Deputy Principal.
Some of the attributes our successful candidate will need include:
- A candidate who is passionate about enriching the learning experience of children with learning disabilities or students with additional needs
- Certificate III in Education Support - working towards Certificate IV
- A candidate who will maintain the standard of excellence required by the School's reputation and uphold the philosophy of the School.
If this position sounds of interest, please refer to the position description available at https://iggs.qld.edu.au/employment/
How to Apply: (your application should include)
- Cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this position;
- Resume including contact details of two (2) referees
Please email your application to email@example.com by close of business Friday, 21 February 2020
The School reserves the right to interview and employ a successful candidate before the closing date and will remove this advertisement once an appointment has been made.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?