- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Savers Australia has casual positions for retail assistants with the Modbury store. If you would like to embark on an exciting career with this growing Company whilst making a difference to the community and the environment...we want to hear from you! 7 day availability required as shifts will vary and include evenings, weekends and Public Holidays as well as days. We are retail!
You may have already had the fun of finding treasures amongst our constantly changing merchandise as well as being helped by great staff. Now you can apply to join us too, be a part of this unique model and receive great training, discounts, bonuses and benefits!
Successful applicants will have:
- An understanding and passion for recycled merchandise
- An eye for detail and brands – training also provided
- Fantastic customer service skills - you will treat people as first class
- The ability to work in a fast paced team, striving for targets, being on your feet throughout the shift, and undertaking physical tasks
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude, with a willingness to learn and the ability to be part of a supportive, respectful team who work together to ensure success.
- Honesty, integrity, a desire to succeed, learn and develop with the company as we are growing and looking to develop leaders!
You are invited to take the first step on your best career choice to date. If you are interested, we want to hear from you ASAP. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining;
- Why you would like to work for Savers.
- Previous customer service and/or retail experience.
- Any leadership experience as we are actively looking to grow leaders
- Qualifications, e.g. Certificate in Retail/Fast food/Hospitality, other
- Availability across 7 days
Please also include two business references & their contact details.
Due to store operations and as we are retail, a flexible attitude and approach to rostering is required including across weekends, holidays, mornings, evenings, public holidays. Please note rosters vary and may start at 7.30 am.
If you are excited by an opportunity to work in a unique environment with a friendly, hard working team and do well, by doing good, click "Apply for this Job" now.
Applicants must be able to confirm unrestricted entitlements to work in Australia via passport or birth certificate. Please note further processes such as police checks may form part of the application process.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No agencies thank you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Are you available to work public holidays?