Advertiser: Steelstruct EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Due to growth and expansion of Steelstruct Engineering operations, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Storeman to join our team.
Reporting directly to the facilities Production Manager:
Your primary duties will include forklift operations, manual handling, and administration to receive and dispatch materials to meet our customer scheduling requirements.
You will be required to maintain stock levels and orders on consumables and everyday procurement of goods and services as required.
Quality and safety management processes will be a crucial part of your role and you will need to be physically fit.
Our facility located in Henderson operates 5 days a week and overtime may be required at times.
A current Western Australian "C" Class driver’s license is essential and a Western Australian High Risk Work License (previously a forklift license) is essential.
Microsoft office skills and a background in the metal manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
To apply please click "apply for this job", attach your CV and answer the questions as required.
Applications will be reviewed and suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Only emailed applications will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?