Advertiser: BNK Banking Corporation LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
Credit Officer - Retail Lending, Digital Banking
BNK Banking Corporation Limited (BNK) is a newly launched technology-enabled challenger bank, offering simple and honest banking products. As a result of a recent merger with leading aggregator Finsure, the Group now has a strong national distribution network combined with a dynamic product manufacturing capability that supports our growth strategy. We are the new approach to banking in Australia, with transparent bank practices and a straightforward approach to our customers and their money.
The primary objective of the role is to support the BNK Bank strategy by:
Assisting the Credit team in the assessment and approval of loan applications. You will be involved in communicating with brokers and customers, following up and collating documentation required for loan approvals in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and legislation.
The role is an integral part of the Credit team and has the flexibility to encompass other tasks and duties within the incumbent’s level of competence, as well as taking part in special or ongoing projects as directed.
- Coordination and collation of all loan application documentation to enable Credit Analyst’s to approve loans as efficiently as possible;
- Action outstanding documentation for applications on behalf of Credit Analysts, including verification of employment status, ordering of valuations and rectifying discrepancies with loan applications;
- Prepare submissions to Funders & Mortgage insurers when required;
- Liaise with Introducers /Business Relationship Managers/Partners throughout application process;
- Uploading of all loan application documentation onto appropriate platforms or servers;
- Collate, action and respond to all incoming correspondence from external and internal parties which come in via postal or electronic mail or via queries and tasks in relevant email boxes (i.e. Valuations, Credit Inbox etc.);
- Ensure service standards and turnaround times (Service Level Agreements’) are consistently met or exceeded in terms of agreed times with our partners;
- Update loan control registers and loan status registers; and
- Attend Credit team meetings.
- Ensure service standards and turnaround times (SLA’s’) are consistently met/exceeded in terms of agreed times with our partners;
- Complete at least 20 points CPD (Continuing Professional Development) per annum in accordance with the Company Training & Development policy to ensure compliance with best practice and industry standards.
Essential Skills and Criteria
- Prefer 12 months experience in a mortgage pre-credit/loan coordination/verification support role but this is not essential.
- Experience working in a target driven environment with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to understand and analyse Financial Statements, Tax Returns and Company Structures as they relate to credit decisions.
- Demonstrate a keen Sense of Urgency & a high level of attention to detail.
- Have an investigative nature.
- Positive attitude to work, strong team-work ethic and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Is proactive in offering support to others;
- Collaborates with team members in various departments to accomplish common goals
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
For further information about this Role please email: Jpatel@goldfieldsmoney.com.au
We will be shortlisting candidates right away so encourage you to apply at the earliest.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?