Advertiser: Combined ElectricalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
Combined Electrical Contracting Services is a private, locally owned and operated business that has operated within the local Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine and remote NT regions over the past three decades. Combined Electrical have been prominent in the successful delivery of both installation, and maintenance services, to all sectors of the community across the NT during this time.
The Junior Estimator is responsible for providing assistance, to the Lead Estimator, in preparing accurate and competitive estimates to provide the best opportunity to the business to secure the tendered project. The role is pivotal in ensuring that the costs of materials, subcontractors and labour allowance is cost competitive and accurate. The estimator plays a key role in ensuring the submission meets the customers need and requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment
- Leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- A focus and commitment to WHSE in the workplace
- High level of accuracy
- Strong Computer Skills
Essential Selection Criteria
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an estimating role
- Exposure to tendering for projects over $500,000.00
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Exposure to reading and interpreting contract documents, SOWs and drawings
- Full driver’s license
- White card
- “A” Grade NT electrical license (desirable)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?