Software Engineer (Australian Citizens) Wanting to Work in the USA on E3 Visa
Advertiser: Saras America Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business
We are actively looking to hire IT consultants wishing to work in the United States on E3 Visa
SarasAmerica is an IT consulting company with clients throughout the US. You can learn more about our company at www.sarasamerica.com.
About the role
Software Developer and Architect
Benefits and perks
Salary with Annual Bonus
Skills and experience
IT Professionals (Australian Citizens) Wanting to Work in the USA on E3 Visa
The IT market in the United States is doing very well and there are many opportunities for experienced IT professionals. We are looking for above average technical professionals that want to take their career to the next level...individuals that seek a challenging and rewarding career opportunity working with some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
The successful applicant will have: Software application development skills with a minimum of 6 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications
Java Developer/Architect/Full stack:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms, Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), Spring Framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) jQuery, life ray 6.2.
.NET Developer/Architect/Full stack:
- Resource should have a expert in Devops tools and technologies like Git, Jira, Jenkins, python.
- Resource should be capable to Devops Strategy, Design & Roadmap to deliver the critical services.
- Experience in working with automates several processes using Unix shell and python.
- Experience on working with Kong and API Gateway to create API's and plugins.
- Help clients Identify tools & services for Devops.
Cloud Architect / Solution Architect:
- Full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- Experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies
- Project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of AWS.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
BigData Developer / Architect:
- Experience in building and maintaining Hadoop cluster in a multi-tenant environment
- Preferable work experience with Cloudera / Hortonworks / MapR Hadoop distributions.
- Proficient with HDFS, MR2, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, BigSQL, Kafka, Spark and SQL.