Advertiser: Godiva ChocolateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Belgium is famous all over the world for quality chocolate. At the centre of this story is GODIVA, who since 1926 has spread the culture of fine chocolate throughout the world. In 1926, Pierre Draps Sr. began making pralines in his confectionery workshop in Brussels.
The family was deeply inspired by the legend of Lady Godiva and named the company in her honour. Values associated with Lady Godiva such as boldness, generosity, and a pioneering spirit still informs Godiva's ethos today. GODIVA has grown into an iconic global brand with over 800 stores and with a presence in over 100 countries. GODIVA is the world’s biggest chocolate retailer.
GODIVA is rich in heritage yet continues to innovate across the world in product and customer experience. The first Australian store at Emporium in Melbourne was the first in the world under a new GODIVA Café Chocolat experience. The GODIVA Café Chocolat brings together iconic gifting and self-treat products with an exceptional café menu offering the world of GODIVA.
GODIVA has recently opened its second and third stores at Westfield Doncaster and Chadstone Shopping Centre. GODIVA plans to open 20 stores across Australia in the first five years. The support of a leading global multinational is present, balanced with a small local team with a start-up spirit. The highest priority for the company is to establish an exceptional local team, passionate, smart and genuinely dedicated to building a market leading chocolate brand in Australia.
The Marketing Coordinator is a multi-skilled all-rounder within a small dynamic team; it is the typical scenario within a "start-up" described above. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role will support all business channels including Retail, E-Commerce and Wholesale with a broad skillset covering digital campaigns, design and marketing activation.
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, website and social media platforms (including paid social).
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Retail Manager in planning and executing marketing activities to drive Retail and Online sales.
- Use your strong photography and design suite skills to produce creative assets for the local market, including digital and in-store collateral.
- Monitor, analyse and report on digital campaigns including PPC and SEO.
- Maintain website and online store including publishing product updates, promotional/campaign materials, content pages, blogs, and all customer facing information.
- Grow engagement across Godiva’s social media platforms.
- Manage online customer service and liaise with online order fulfilment to action customer requests.
- Influence and execute marketing plans for Corporate and Wholesale business.
- Copywriting and accurate proof reading of various media.
- Constantly and proactively build an intimate understanding of our customer.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing.
- 3 years' experience at a similar level of responsibility with a quality Retail or Hospitality brand.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in photography and design suite as well as a sensibility for executing to brand.
- A natural marketing thinker – creative in customer engagement and seeing the opportunities in products and experiences.
- Experience in Google Analytics and marketing campaign performance reporting.
- Experience in Facebook Ad Manager.
- Excellent written, verbal and service skills.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Pride yourself on time management and prioritisation skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a small cohesive team.
- High level of initiative and proactivity.
To join Godiva at this exciting time, please click apply now and submitting your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?