OPERATIONS MANAGERPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
We are searching for a high calibre individual, who will manage overall operations and be responsible for the effective and successful management of labour, productivity, sales and safety measures including improving strategies within the Organisation. You will enhance the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and look for opportunities to expand cash flow opportunities. Role will be critical with internal communication ensuring Chairman, Executive team and Advisory Committee are updated on a regular basis with regard to divisional reports, operational issues and successes, project progress, safety and HR aspects of the Organisation.
You will assist in the preparation of annual budgets of all Divisions in collaboration with our Financial Controller and Executive team.
- Extensive experience, minimum 10 years, in business management / finance in a senior role
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office (word, excel, MS Project, Outlook)
- Significant experience in a similar role in Property, Real Estate, Property Management, Leasing or Sales
- Hands on leadership with collaborative planning skill set
- Analytical and logical approach to work load, with commitment to meeting deadlines
- High level listening and communicative skills
- Use sound judgement and interpersonal skills to deal with conflict, negotiate and influence outcomes
- Good working relationship within local real estate and business networks
Applications are welcome from professionals with significant experience, 10+ years, in leading and managing diverse functional areas, with an understanding of property development and associated financial reporting.
To apply on a strictly confidential basis, please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to email@example.com