Accounts Payable Officer
Advertiser: Accounts by DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
About the business
Accounts by Design is a fast growing and dynamic bookkeeping business based in Brookvale on the Northern Beaches offering stable employment, a friendly culture, training and opportunities for progression.
About the role
The opportunity has arisen for an immediate start for a dynamic, energetic and skilled Accounts Payable Officer to join our rapidly growing company on a Full Time basis, ensuring all back-office responsibilities are prepared in an efficient and timely manner. We have a fun and hard-working culture and are keen on hiring individuals with the same mindset. This role is predominantly looking after our fast food clients.
- Completing end to end Accounts Payable duties
- Ensuring an efficient running of the Accounts Payable department
- Coding and entering all invoices
- Ensuring an efficient electronic filing system is maintained
- Weekly processing of supplier EFT and Credit Card Payments
- Reconciliation of all regular or major suppliers
- Reconciliation of any relevant balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc weekly reporting
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
Skills and experience
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel, word and data entry
- A strong work ethic with an outgoing approach
- In addition you will be an exceptional communicator with strong time management skills, be proactive and have a positive attitude
- Fluent English
- Experience working in a small team across a variety of clients
- Training can be provided for the suitable candidate
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts payable officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?