Travel Claims ConsultantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
About the business
Tokio Marine Nichido opened its first office in Sydney in 1963, since then we have grown into many aspects of the Australian Insurance space. Most recently we have moved into retail Travel Insurance sector.
At Tokio Marine & Nichido "We believe that our people are the most important contributors to our company's success. We aim to attract and retain the best talent in every aspect of our business."
About the role
We are currently looking for experience Insurance Claims Consultants to join a vibrant team in a Claims/ Contact Centre environment. Join a leading International Insurance Provider in the heart of Sydney's business district.
Benefits and perks
- Open, friendly team atmosphere
- Offices in the CBD close to Martin Place and Wynyard Station
- Discount on selected Insurance Products
- Competitive wages
- Flexible rosters
Skills and experience
- 2 or more years within the General Insurance Industry is mandatory
- This would suit someone with home and contents claims experience
- Comprehensive understanding of claims end to end process is essential
- Travel/Medical experience advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience in a contact centre environment
- Decision making and problem solving skills to ensure customer satisfaction
- Read, interpret and apply rules and regulations pertaining to policies, procedures or compliance issues
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation, complaints handling and dispute resolution skills
- Proven computer literacy (MS office, Outlook)
- Time management - prioritisation of work
- Ability to recognise, understand and support need for change and anticipated impact on both the team and self
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a claims consultant?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?