Senior .NET Developer
Advertiser: Solv SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Solv delivers simple, secure and effective online tools that make it easier for businesses to manage their workplace health, safety and workplace injuries. Our clients are some of Australia's largest companies including Qantas, McDonalds, ANZ bank, Coca-Cola, Bunnings, Toll Transport, Kmart, Aldi, BP, Fitness First and Arnott's and we’re growing fast!
We are a small growing company with a big vision. Our team is made up of sales professionals, client account managers and a talented group of software developers and IT gurus located across Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
We have been recognized for our innovation and growth, receiving various accolades including the Telstra Small Business of the Year Award, the Smart50 Innovation Award and we were named in the Westpac Top 200 Businesses of Tomorrow.
As our business continues to grow rapidly, we have identified the need for an experienced web developer to join the team in our Perth office (Applecross).
About the Role
To support our company growth, we are looking for a senior full-stack developer. This is a full-time permanent role.
This opportunity plays a critical role in all aspects of development. While collaborating with in-house IT staff, external developers and consultants, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Development of new functionality for our single page ASP.net web application
- Providing direction for the development team
- Help tackle tech debt and work on deep technical problems
- Quality assurance including code reviews and system testing
- We are a Microsoft shop and moving our platform to Azure so experience with Microsoft web technologies is essential.
You are a flexible, team player with excellent collaboration skills and a can-do attitude.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience and skills including:
- At least 8+ years Web Development experience using .Net and working with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Experience in design and development of business applications, system integrations and reporting solutions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of communication and comprehension skills
- Attention to detail, and can contribute to testing and deployment procedures
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes within committed timeframes
- Angular JS, JSON
- ASP.Net Framework, C#
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Experience building large single page applications or similar SaaS web applications
- Web APIs and service oriented architecture
- jQuery / TypeScript
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practices
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- .NET Core
- Work with source control software and package managers (Git, BitBucket, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer
- Work / Life balance
- Working alongside highly motivated colleagues in a dynamic team environment
- Ongoing learning and development
- Generous salary package and bonuses
How to Apply
To apply, select "Apply Now" and attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining why you would be an awesome addition to our team.
Applications close 1 Mar 2020 with the intention to start in Apr 2020.
For more details about the position please email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?