- Job Listing Date
- 18 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Produce digital creative solutions to address our product and technology needs. Provide expertise in the UI and UX areas, act as a support with internal and external stakeholders for design related solutions.
- Define and execute visual, UX and UI designs for digital and web assets that benefit customers and clients
- Gather and evaluate user requirements independently or in collaboration with managers and digital marketing teams
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain UI/UX strategies and solutions
- Perform UX research for projects and deliverables
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience in conceiving and crafting web experiences across devices, including native mobile.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UX UI
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies and a highly collaborative atmosphere.
- Proven prototyping and wire framing skills
- Expert in Adobe CC Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate. Animation skills for Social creative such as canvas, carousel and display would be a plus.
- Advanced skills with Sketch and InVision programs, with optional knowledge of usertesting.com and general analytics software.
- The agility and confidence to make quick, effective decisions.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?