Foster Care Assessment Officer- Aboriginal Identified
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $64,000 - $82,162
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Aboriginal Foster Care Assessment Officer
Remuneration Package: $75,592 - $82,162
(Includes base salary of $64,000-$70,000 including leave loading plus superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
KARI Ltd is the largest accredited Aboriginal OOHC service in NSW.
We currently have a position vacant within our Recruitment and Assessment Program. The Assessment Officer will assess, strategise and network with potential foster carer candidates in the aim of increasing our carer pool to accommodate the services growth capacity.
Want the chance to make a difference for Aboriginal children and young people looking to find that perfect carer?
The role is varied and requires the successful candidate to have a range of skills including:
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing ability
- Good time management skills and the
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Please Note: Roles which involve directly providing programs and services to Aboriginal people for the purposes of promoting their welfare are considered to be ‘Aboriginal identified roles’ and are as such restricted to Aboriginal people only. This is permitted under Section 14(d) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?