Office AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Motor vehicle smash repairs in Osborne Park are seeking a Full-time Office Assistant.
Friendly team environment.
About the role
Daily duties will involve but not limited to:
- Typing estimates for clients (Panel n Paint system)
- Liaising with clients and insurance assessors an respective insurance companies
- Job Costing
- Job Invoicing
- Invoice processing
- Reception duties
- Data entry
- Answering phones and dealing with matters efficiently
- Maintaining business systems and processes
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- All general day to day office duties
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy being part of a friendly work environment.
Skills and experience
The applicant will be able to:
- Be a quick learner
- All general office duties
- Debtors and Creditors
- Must be able to multi task
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office assistant?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?