Property Management Associate - Leading Inner West Real Estate AgencyPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are seeking a self motivated, well organised person to provide support to our expanding team and real estate client base.
General duties would include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Assisting with rental enquiries
- Providing administrative support to our property management team
- Answering enquiries from prospective tenants
- Showing properties
- Checking tenancy applications
The personal qualities we would be looking for include:
- Being highly organised
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Great people skills
- A customer service focus
- Intermediate computer skills (especially Microsoft Office)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Detail conscious
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent telephone manner and technique
- Self motivated
- Eager to accept responsibility
To be considered you will have a bright, energetic, competent and a confident demeanour and be reliable.
This is a great entry level opportunity for someone who wants to create a long term career in the real estate industry.
Experience in the real estate industry is desired, but not essential.
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please forward your CV in the first instance to email@example.com and we will then make contact with you to arrange a confidential meeting.