Casual ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
A casual position has become available within our team for a Receptionist. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone seeking diversity throughout their working day...
The successful applicant must possess;
- Experience in the tourism/hospitality industry in a similar role;
- Experience working in a reservation system (e.g. RMS, Newbook) (preferred, but not essential). Please note further training will be provided with our system provider;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Stable work history;
- High level of communication and written skills;
- Cash handling experience;
- Broad level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Live Chat.......);
- Excellent personal presentation with a friendly disposition;
- Flexibility to work various hours/days and a willingness to carry out various tasks as required
The successful applicant must be prepared to;
- Accept a Casual Contract - Please note hours are subject to change depending on the requirements of the business - peak periods, high occupancy, a team member falls ill or takes leave;
- Accept that the roster is not set and will vary each week depending on the requirements of the business;
- Be available to work over a 7 day rotating roster including weekends;
- Be available to work all shift types;
- Not to request annual leave during school holidays and other periods of high occupancy
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please email your cover letter and resume, along with any relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work public holidays?