Advertiser: Shire Hearing CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Shire Hearing is a family owned and operated hearing service provider in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney. We take pride in our established business ( operating for 10 years) for being one of the only independent hearing services providers in the Sutherland Shire. We focus on individual, nurturing good old fashioned service to all our clients. We are looking for an experienced part time marketing superstar to lead, own and drive our marketing function with the objective of significantly growing our active customer base and revenue.
The role is approximately 16 hours a week Monday to Thursday (to suit the right person). We are looking for a genuine superstar who has experience in delivering through the online marketing campaigns and Customer Relations Management (CRM) and who also wants flexibility in their work life. Owning the Shire Hearing brand and our communications relationships with our customers, you will be integral to the future of our business.
We are located in the Sutherland Shire Sydney and are happy to accommodate flexible hours and working from home in requested.
*CRM- Do you know how to maximise the value of a customer
*Team Player- must LOVE to work in a team environment
*Meticulous organisation skills - i.e you know your neighbours cat's birthday
*Goal driven- nothing but executional excellence
*Curious- Enjoys solving customer and marketing problems
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?