- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
UNIQLO stems from the words ‘unique’ and ‘clothing’ – simple and clever, just like our clothes. Our philosophy is based on the premise of LifeWear: apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a global brand. Today the company has more than 2,200 stores in 24 markets including Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Japan, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S.
Reporting to the e-commerce Manager, the Online content Administrator position will assist with the daily operation of uniqlo.com business including onsite content uploading, app maintenance and ad-hoc work to ensure operational effectiveness. The role involves building strong relationships with key stake holders across the business.
This role is a part time fixed term contract. Ideally 3 full days per week but can be flexible around the ideal candidates schedule.
- Monitoring product and pricing accuracy. Changes in product names and descriptions.
- Uploading of all content on the website, including App content and notifications.
- Help assist with updating all product descriptions working closely with the US team.
- Raise onsite issues and support and follow through in jira.
- Support new developments and test before going live.
- Assist with new page creation and content uploading working closely with the inventory team and Digital Co-ordinator.
- Assisting with sourcing product assets (images, copy, size charts etc) from global support team in Tokyo and ensuring uploading to eCommerce platform.
- Working closely with eCommerce Inventory coordinator to ensure product range onsite maximizes sales opportunities
- Assist the proofing and uploading edit microsites supplied by Tokyo GHQ that support campaign launches for the Australian market.
- Ensure all website content is up to date and aligns with UNIQLO Australia’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate changes to the store trading hours application and Google Business Listings
- In conjunction with eCommerce Manager monitoring sales performance and proactively suggesting activity to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Participate in ecommerce business plan, merchandising plan, and inventory plan for all Uniqlo product categories
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Familiarity of eCommerce consumer experience and market in Australian fashion industry
- Experience working with Magento or Web Platform.
- Experience working with Photoshop and Illustrator highly desirable
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in eCommerce.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to develop processes to improve accuracy over time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with cultural sensitivity in communicating with team members from other countries
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and direct 3rd parties for business outcomes
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new platforms (ie. Google Analytics)
- Cultural sensitivity
- Understanding of UNIQLO brand and product range
- Analytical ability and knowledge of business planning including margin implications and trend recognition
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly reputable, global company.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?