Graphic Design | Web content | Social MediaPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
St Bart'sis a unique, luxe bohemian homewares wholesaler and retailer selling directly to consumers as well as working with a range of interior designers and commercial businesses.
We are privately owned and operated, and are proud to have a team of dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate people providing exceptional advice, products and service to our valued and diverse clients.
This role is pivotal to our ongoing success and to ensure we achieve our business goals, and we are seeking a special someone for the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Brand Management to maintain visual style and graphics consistency
- Liaise with e-commerce/marketing on concepts for social media, comm channels and digital and print assets.
- Digital and print design application across all collateral
- Maintenance of all web content
- Digital content production for advertising in EDMs, blog posts, and any social specific campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a BA in Graphic Design or equivalent plus minimum 2 years’ experience
- Be experienced in Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- File handling and management skills
- Image optimization and design for digital
- Mailchimp knowledge
- Basic web design knowledge, HTML/CSS and any front-end framework knowledge
- Shopify experience (CIN7 POS integration knowledge a bonus)
- CRM experience
- Basic photography and retouching skills for product imagery is highly advantageous
- Experience with interiors or fashion is highly regarded
If you’re excited about this opportunity we’d love to hear from you so please apply via SEEK with a separate cover letter telling us a bit about you, and a current CV.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your time and interest in working with us!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- How many years' experience do you have as a graphic designer?
- Are you experienced in creative suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illistrator?
- Do you have basic web design knowledge, HTML/CSS and any front-end framework knowledge?
- Do you have Shopify experience?