Business Development Executive
Advertiser: BarcatsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $58,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Specific to the hospitality industry, Barcats is an exciting digital job site and is the future of recruitment on a global level.
Barcats is a digital platform providing a unique staffing solution; connecting venues directly with hospitality professionals looking for work.
Backed by some of the biggest brands in the hospitality industry Barcats is quickly becoming Australia & New Zealand's largest hospitality community.
A new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team with career progression opportunities has become available.
About the role
This role would be best suited to a hospitality sales professional or a hospitality manager looking to move their career in a different direction, whilst still continuing in the industry you love. Responsibilities include:
- Business Development: Liaising directly with owners, landlords & managers of restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes & clubs
- Field sales: Pitching Barcats to local business owners
- Engaging current hospitality staff and finding prospective staff members to sign up to the platform via universities, hospitality colleges, social networks and the general public
- Travel: The role requires you to travel around the local area.
- $55,000 - $58,000p.a + super
Benefits and perks
- Plenty of potential for career progression
- Flexible work environment
- Great networking opportunity
- Work with industry veterans with international experience in marketing, sales and hospitality roles
- Join a positive working environment with an innovative team dedicated to working together to see the business grow
- Potential for role to be part time for the right candidate
Skills and Experience
- Must hold an Australian drivers license and have access to own vehicle
- Comfortable in a face-to-face sales position
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Must be able to self-motivate and work autonomously
- A proven closer in a selling environment and thrives in day-to-day sales targets
- Motivated & driven to succeed
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity we'd love to hear from you - APPLY TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?