Junior Web Designer
Advertiser: Tempo (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Mar 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Junior Web Designer – Consumer Electronics and Appliances
Who are we:
Tempo has a rich heritage in being the international custodians of some of the world's leading retail brands.
Established in 2000, Tempo is an Australian family owned premier global supplier to innovative, well-priced quality consumer appliances for selected brand partners and retailers.
With branches in Australia, NZ, Germany, UK and USA and 200+ staff globally including 30 in-house engineers, dedicated call centre, 600 approved service agents within AUS/NZ alone, global design & artwork teams and a dedicated logistics network which operates around the clock to get products where they need to be Tempo manages every aspect of the supply chain from concept to completion
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with Sales and Graphic Designers to execute branding and marketing strategies
- Edit pre-coded building blocks in Wordpress
- Updating and maintaining multiple Wordpress websites
- General technical help for websites
- Work independently under a set of tasks and deadlines.
- Must at times work to timetables of production that may inhibit creativity.
Who we are looking for:
- Preferably 1-2 years web design experience.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management
- Ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A sense of pride and ownership of own work
- Preferably has own transport
- Similar experience creating and editing websites
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Wordpress, plugins, backend SEO. Coding and CSS experience is desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Exposure to Top Tier Retailers in Australia
- A close knit team in a family run business
- A challenging and rewarding role
- A beautiful office based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Monthly company-wide BBQ’s and activities
Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web designer?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?