Fire Safety Door and Passive Fire Technician
Advertiser: Form1More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Mar 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Passion and purpose unite us at Form1, we have a clear vision for the future as we know who we are and what we bring to the industry. We are passionate about people and serious about safety. We are Form1
About the role
Working from either the Bennett’s Green or Tuggerah office, you will be working with our major clients around Newcastle, The Hunter Valley and the Central Coast
The key aspects of your role will be to:
- Inspect, report and service fire safety doors, portable fire equipment and passive fire measures.
- Defect rectification of passive fire measures including fire safety doors.
- Installation of fire protection equipment.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proactive and conscientious attitude, willingness to be part of our team, and a strong focus on helping our customers;
- A keenness to learn. Form1 is committed to on-going training of our employees;
- The ability to communicate well with other Form1 team members, and with our customers;
- The ability to work unsupervised, as well as being part of our team;
- Reliability, and a commitment to high work standards;
- Workcover Induction Card, and a strong focus on safety;
- Current manual NSW drivers licence;
- Fire industry experience; Certificate II Fire Protection Inspect and Test or fire door / or passive testing experience;
- Knowledge of Australian Standards & BCA Codes;
- Carpentry trade qualifications preferred.
Form 1 doesn't want to be the biggest service provider in the industry, just the best, and we are well on target to achieving that. In order to be the best however, Form 1 needs to attract the industry's best technicians. If that is you, then apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?