HR Payroll PLANNING AND REPORTINGPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Mar 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Payroll
You will be working for a global leader whose products fall in to the energy and telecom industry. We are a worldwide leader in our field for quality, high tech and our extensive product range.
At Prysmian, we’re committed to caring about you. We strive to create an environment of trust and empowerment where your contribution is valued, where your well-being counts. We believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Accountable for HR planning and control and supporting payroll, ensuring compliance with the latest relevant legislation, statutory filing deadlines, and internal management reporting requirements, liaising with ADP, Finance and HR functions as appropriate.
Working closely with our region and HQ, the role will involve championing adherence and alignment to the model, including use of enabling global technologies, whilst supporting necessary integration with other operating models.
The role will be working closely alongside business stakeholders, peers and will be responsible for delivering HR services across all areas of the business. Will work in partnership with the HRBPs to support continuous process improvement, including assessment of change requests and design and deployment of both minor and major process changes.
- Manage, local planning and controlling, headcount and labor cost plans and ensure targets met.
- Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, staffing and organization.
- Provide support on change initiatives including planning, estimating labor cost impact
- Support payroll activities for the local organization.
Who we are looking for:
- Highly advantages if familiar with ADP.
- Working with ADP to maintain staff payroll record changes and to develop the monthly/weekly payroll documentation and quarterly superannuation payments.
- Co-ordinating with Accounts Payable for approval of monthly payroll and quarterly superannuation funding.
- Developing and producing monthly payroll reporting using ADP outputs for delivery to the HR and accounting teams.
- Filing and archiving payroll documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory responsibilities
- Developing and implementing streamlined processes for payroll changes in support of standard HR procedures (i.e. change in salary, leave etc.)
- Payroll reconciliations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, results driven individual with the experience and aspiration to work in an industry-leading environment and in a role, that is highlighted by a broad scope of responsibilities. We also offer good remuneration package if your application is successful.
If you feel you are the right candidate please send your resume through.
For more information about Prysmian Australia, please have a look at the below link.