Client Service Manager
Advertiser: Centennial WealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
Our group of companies are covering the broad scale of the financial Industry from wealth creation to mortgage broking, financial planning as well as wills and estate planning, accounting and taxation.
We are a medium sized growing company of 30 plus peronnel with a "make it happen" attitude to work.
The business is within easy transport access, including bus and train. This is a full time client service manager role.
The candidate we require will perform general and special sales administration duties, lead a marketing team, communicate with our finance, taxation/accounting and investment and other business unit personnel and management.
We are seeking a person who possesses good communication skills and enjoys collaborating with an enthusiastic team. You must have strong attention to detail, good management of time and meeting deadlines. The role will entail handling client enquiries and coordination and liaising with external agents such as; builders/developers, legal and property management team.
If you are consider yourself someone that "makes things happen", gets the job done on time, without fuss and with a smile. Who is articulate, well organised, comprehensive when it comes to paper work, writes and speaks clearly, then you may like to submit your resume and see what happens next. You just may end up landing not just a job, but a great new career with bragging rights.
- Working with our Sales
- Working, coaching and leadership of a lead generation team.
- Managing and following up on Client enquiries and providing regular updates
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records in our MS TEAMS
- Good record keeping and project management
- Ability to articulate and correspond in written format eg: writing minutes
- Maintaining clean and orderly working environment
- Other duties as directed
The successful applicant will have the following;
• Experience in a similar role is essential of at least 1 year or a graduate with 6 month experience
• Be able to work additional hours when required
• Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Very good customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills and MS 365
• The ability to work unsupervised and within a team
If you are ready and keen to start in our dynamic company
Please post your resume here on SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a client services officer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have sales experience in the banking & credit industry?