Advertiser: RBA GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Mar 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $60,000 - $65,000 | Based on Experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
RBA Group is an Australian owned and operated business that has been proudly operating for over 30 years.
We are proud to have established a strong market presence and excellent reputation providing high-quality commercial bathroom products, accessories and hardware.
Culture and benefits
- Excellent location - work close to home in Sydney's southern suburbs
- Ongoing support - receive ongoing development opportunities, training and support from our dedicated and skilled team
- Competitive remuneration - you will receive a salary package that matches your skills, ensuring that you are appreciated for your contribution
Our directors are committed to providing the best working environment for all staff and will ensure you are provided with all the training and support needed to progress.
We have an exciting position for a talented Sales Administrator to look after a vast remit of admin duties, ensuring a high level of service is maintained at all times.
Located at our head office in Oatley, this is a full-time position with a long-term career opportunity.
- Inbound calls from clients, customers, architects, and designers
- Verbal and written quotes
- Coordinate orders and confirmation of stock inventory
- Accurate entry of sales into our accounting system
- Provide admin support for Sales Consultants as required
- Maintain ongoing positive relationships with stakeholders
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with a strong focus on accuracy
- Fantastic proven customer service skills
- A proactive mindset with the ability to use your initiative
- Comprehensive MS Excel, Outlook & Word skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to support your colleagues
- Located locally (within a 20km radius)
- Experience with NetSuite (desirable)
- Previous Executive Assistant experience (desirable)
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this rare opportunity to join an industry leader, simply click the "APPLY" button and attach your CV and cover letter, detailing your relevant experience and how you would excel in this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?