Advertiser: Sensus Building Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Sensus Building Group are Queensland’s preferred boutique builder. They specialise in aged care, retirement living, insurance, and government works.
They are committed to achieving superior results for their clients. They are known for their experience managing and delivering works (0-$1.5m). Their extensive team of handpicked internal tradespeople deliver to the highest standards.
Sensus has experienced continual growth and are looking to add to the team, completing projects ranging from reactive to mid-size refurbishments estimated value 2k-300k. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven project manager to join an established builder.
As the project manager you will be responsible for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
· Reporting into CEO with works across Brisbane and the Gold Coast
· Working closely with subcontractors and internal trades to ensure successful delivery of projects
· Management of all correspondence with relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff
· Manage projects from pre-construction through to defect liability and hand over
· Deliver projects in accordance to building regulations and company standards and budgets
· Generate construction programmes
To be considered for this highly challenging yet exciting project management role our client is looking for candidates that can illustrate the following attributes:
· 5 - 10 years residential construction experience; experience in insurance works a plus
· Display a good knowledge of project management
· High attention to detail
· A positive and driven personality
· Broad construction and commercial understanding
· Strong understanding of workflow management
Excellent role within a growing organisation. Great clients and a lot of repeat business due to experienced site team of commercial specialists. Excellent remuneration and you will be rewarded as you progress and succeed with this growing company. Looking for an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?