Brand and Marketing Executive
Advertiser: The Distinguished Gentleman's RideMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
Who are we
Café Racer Aficionado was established in 2012. The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, a subsidiary of CRA is a global annual fundraising event that unites classic and vintage style motorcycle riders all over the world to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer research and men's mental health.
A rare opportunity has become available for a dynamic, digital marketing professional to join our team as Brand and Marketing Executive. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing creative event and digital marketing strategies for all CRA events including the development of the annual communications plan. You will be able to demonstrate a proactive, organised approach, provide direction, input and support to key projects and drive and lead the marketing activities in line with business strategy and objectives.
The key responsibilities include:
- Developing the annual event content plan including social/digital and community engagement as well as copywriting and localisation for all CRA websites
- Creating the content and communications plan for all events including social/digital posts, EDMs, blogs and press releases
- Manage marketing projects including delivering traditional and digital marketing campaigns and coordinating promotional activities
- Plan and produce content for social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Act as the lead key person for all event media
Skills and experience
To be considered successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Releant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Proven project management experience and an ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a small team
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- A passion for (and/or experience with) working within the events/motorcycle industry would be an advantage
How to apply
This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation and make significant contribution to local and global communities. CRA will offer the right candidate a stable, friendly work environment, good remuneration with the support of a fun and energetic team.
To apply, please click the apply button and submit a covering letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing executive?
- How many years' experience do you have in event management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?