Senior Web Developer
Advertiser: Ice MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
- Permanent full-time role
- Major clients
- Immediate start
ICEMEDIA is a leading Australian digital services agency, specialising in research, design, and development of web and mobile applications and enterprise software. From strategy to creative to technical development we provide services for major Australian companies and government organisations at all levels. We are currently on the look-out for an experienced web developer with a strong HTML background to join our creative team. We're looking for someone who can knuckle down and deliver high quality web work implemented into a variety of CMS applications in a timely manner – we are looking for a highly experienced developer who can lead when needed – this is a senior role. Your work will be delivered in a number of different mediums including mobile and tablet devices, enterprise CMS driven applications, intranets and more traditional web sites.
- Front end development and maintenance of web applications
- Assisting application developers with ASP.Net development
- Enterprise level CMS (content management system) integration, for example Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco
- Ability to think on your feet be able and diagnose and troubleshoot other people’s work or unfamiliar CMSes or systems
- Using standards and best practices in development for all solutions
- Training clients in use of CMS and website administration
- Discuss requirements and potential solutions for ongoing client work internally and with clients
- Work closely with UX/GD team to discuss implementation ideas and issues before getting to development
- A high attention to detail and confidence in expressing your opinions
- Understanding of accessibility requirements and implementation best practices
- Familiarity with HTML and scripting frameworks like Bootstrap, REACT, but not a dependence on these technologies
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Access to Private Health Insurance Benefits and Salary Sacrificing
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we are open to new ideas
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, Web sites, Mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
ICEMEDIA is an equal opportunity employer and is a subsidiary of Dialog Information Technology.
To apply for this role applicants will be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents.
Visit our website www.icemedia.com.au for more company information.
How to apply
If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Note: No recruitment agency responses please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?