Creative Website DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $69,999+ super + incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Creative Website Designer.
We are looking for a creative thinking website designer to join our internal Digital Marketing team.
We believe "The Old Agency Model" is broken and we are changing the way businesses have websites built for the better.
Who are we?
Cube Online is a high growth digital marketing & software company that provides cutting edge Digital Marketing software to thousands of SME clients across Australia.
The business grew by 300% in 2019 and we are looking to back that up in 2020 by not only expanding our Australian business but also further growing into New Zealand and the UK.
This role would see you working directly with our Digital Marketing Manager although you will have access to a graphic designer and copywriter to collaborate with.
The role itself has been carefully thought out to ensure diversity, on-going training, and a clear progression path.
You will get the opportunity to work across a wide variety of industries and deal directly with clients.
The role is split into three areas
Creating custom made websites for our SME clients.
Updating and Improving our internal website.
Managing Complex/Boutique websites for larger clients.
This is certainly a diverse and fast-paced role that would be suited to a highly motivated, creative thinking & fast-paced Website Designer
- Industry-leading salary and bonus structure
- Clear opportunity to progress your career (Domestic & International)
- Work in a creative and positive environment
- Flexibility and no micro-management
- Full creative license on all web development projects
- Ongoing professional development courses
- Social company culture + travel opportunities
- Opportunity to grow with a startup and make the role your own
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of Website Design experience (Required)
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- University degree preferred although not essential
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Comfortable working with multiple CMS (Joomla, Duda, Wordpress)
- Basic understanding and skillset within on-page SEO
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
The next steps
We believe hiring based both on technical and cultural fit. So in your cover letter, we would love to find out something we can't read on your resume that tells us a little more about who you are as a person and what you would bring to our organization.
We will then be organizing face-to-face interviews from the 16th March 2020.