Advertiser: Ecotecture Design GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
- Country lifestyle with city salary
- Exciting projects
- Growth potential
EDG.space Pty Ltd is seeking a highly motivated Building Designer/Architect to join the award winning, passionate design team. Based in Echuca, we service clients all over the county specialising in high end commercial and residential work. The scope of the role allows projects to be managed from design to delivery phase in a range of multidisciplinary projects.
Reporting to the director, the successful candidate will require the skills to excel in this sector and operate at an exceptionally high standard. You will have a passion for high end design and a natural ability for maintaining professional and strong client relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years experience in building design or architecture
- competency in REVIT
- Contract administration or project management is advantageous, however training will be provided
- articulate and well presented
- a positive, team playing attitute
- desire to build a long standing career of excellence
- knowledge and understanding of all relevant australian building standards
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?