Salesperson Mattress Retail
Advertiser: Now Furniture Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Please include a detailed cover letter outlining the reasons in applying for the position and your understanding of the Sleepnow business.
Update your resume to reflect your current situation
Sleepnow mattress is a well established local brand.
You will be located in Fyshwick ACT at our showroom and warehouse complex.
Selling is an imperfect science, a guesswork quilt, unimaginably difficult, impossible to master.
The reality for most salespersons is they talk without a real strategy to influence customers
You must be able to craft rhetoric to persuade, to sell
We do not require a conversationalist
We need a person who is able to prepare dialogue with a purpose, understand the true art of selling
You must enjoy being active and rolling up your sleeves.
You must be have the capacity to lift a mattress.
Weekend work is essential in retail.
We also appreciate weekend work can be restrictive.
38 hour average week over a 4 week cycle.
All appications will be treated with strict confidence.
We cannot contact all applicants.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
The aim is not to disparage your sales skills but to open your mind to what is possible
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)