Advertiser: Curtin Cat CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Mar 2020
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
CCC has been operating for 20 years.
We are a family run Cat Boarding facility and take great pride in our business.
The job description for this position includes but is not limited to:
- Feeding and medicating
- Regular monitoring of our guests health
- Administrative tasks
- Basic upkeep of our facilities
- Caring for the overall wellbeing of our guests
- Transporting cats
- and did we mention cleaning??
Successful applicants will show initiative, have excellent time management skills and be 100% reliable. You MUST be physically fit for this position and be well presented.
We expect that all applicants have a true affection towards cats and a willingness to better their understanding of both the physical and psychological well-being of felines.
There is the opportunity for growth within our company as supervisor and management positions do become available for the appropriate candidates.
CCC offers three locations. Canberra (ACT) Nanima (NSW)and Mongarlowe (NSW). Ideally we are looking for applicants willing to travel to any/all of our facilities. If you are applying for a position at only one of these locations please indicate this in your cover letter.
We will only be accepting applications with Cover Letters.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- What's your highest level of education?