Video and Social Media content creator
Advertiser: Compass Pools AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
We’re looking for a talented story teller to help us use video across our social media, web, direct marketing and sales platforms. The benefits of video as a marketing, sales and customer care tool are second to none. Over the last year we have seen first-hand how powerful video content can be; from helping us communicate important value messages to potential customers, through to giving ongoing technical support to our dealer network. We want you to help us take our video content to the next level.
Whilst it’s important that you have the technical ability to coordinate, film and edit content, we’re equally focused on finding someone who knows how to use video as an effective marketing and sales tool.
As part of this role you’ll be responsible for maintaining our social media marketing efforts. We want to create engaging content which helps potential pool buyers get the help and advice they are looking for. We also want our social channels to be a place where prospective and existing customers can actively engage in two-way communication with us.
We’ll supply the necessary equipment and you’ll be supported by our wider marketing team. This role may expand to full-time if the successful candidate is well suited to our organisation. At present we are only seeking someone who is based in (or can commute to) Newcastle as the role will require local filmaking.
If this role appeals to you then here’s how you apply:
- Create a short video to tell us more about who you are and why you would be a good fit for the role (60-90 seconds)
- Find us on Facebook @compasspoolsau or Instagram @compasspoolsaustralia
- DM/PM your clip to us via either platform
- Be sure to give us your name, contact phone number and email address so we can come back to you with more questions
- Be sure to also send us your Portfolio of previous work created.