Front Office Manager
Advertiser: Cedar Creek LodgesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Gold Coast
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Cedar Creek Lodges has a range of accommodation options, conference venues, wedding facilities and family-friendly activities to suit everyone from young children to couples, families, conference delegates and wedding and event parties. Cedar Creek Lodges is located within Thunderbird Park, a magnificent hinterland property covering 112 hectares on Tamborine Mountain.
Our mission is to be the destination of choice for travellers who are looking for a unique rural retreat, along with our ingrained ‘yes certainly’ customer service standards and ongoing community engagements.
We are extremely proud of our culture! Our staff retention is high, we have fabulous employee engagement and offer flexible working conditions to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Our success is driven by our people, so joining our team means you’ll have opportunities to grow your career in a collaborative culture where your voice is heard and your contribution is valued.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Front Office Manager to lead our reception/reservations team. Duties would include:
- Daily operation of front office (check in/outs, phone and online reservations processing, receipting)
- Implement and manage rate strategies to maximise revenue
- Interact with onsite guests (including day visitors), arrange all guest's requirements, transfers, tours, activities, massage treatments and guest information services
- Communicate with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction is of a high standard at all times.
- End of month procedures and reporting
- Respond to guest feedback in an efficient and proactive manner and implement change to prevent re-occurrence
- Provide leadership, training and development to the front office team
- General administration support for the management team
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and career focused
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Project professionalism at all times
- Flexible and resourceful
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Advanced in Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, outlook etc)
- Experience in RMS or similar property management system (i.e Opera, Newbook etc)
- Arrival tea / coffee plus one other during the day
- A hot lunch (or dinner if it is a night shift)
- Accommodation and food & beverage discounts
- Employment under the Thunderbird Park Single Enterprise Agreement
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.