- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
- Growing ASX 200 company
- Staff discounts and reward and recognition program
- 12 month maternity leave contract
About the Park:
Ingenia Holidays Byron Bay gives a friendly, authentically Byron holiday experience for families and travellers. With 28 acres of parklands, Ingenia Holidays Byron Bay is the most spacious of all the Byron caravan parks and sites for camping. The Park is Byron Bay's largest accommodation provider with 155 campsites and 52 cabins, with outstanding modern amenities. The Park's excellent value lodgings suit any budget - classic camping, a comfy studio cabin or an architecturally designed villa.
- Provide high levels of customer service to all guests and residents
- Management of staff including roster preparation and performance management and recruitment of new staff
- Finance and resource management for consumables, grounds and buildings
- Support construction and development teams with new cabins and refurbishment processes
- Conducting weekly inspections of the site
- Collection of outstanding payments from residents
- Attend to emergency situations when required
With a background in tourism, property, sales or venue management, you should be passionate about the tourism industry and be able to demonstrate your experience with the following:
- Experience in managing similar assets, preferably Tourist/Caravan Parks
- Operational and project management skills
- Experience using Newbook or similar booking software
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative, financial controls and practices
- Ability to go above and beyond to meet company objectives as well as ensuring customer satisfaction
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- Discounted accommodation rates at Ingenia Holiday parks
- Security working for an ASX listed organisation
If you wish to join a successful team in a growing company, please click on the Apply for this job button and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application. Only applicants who progress to the next stage in the recruitment process will be contacted. Ingenia Communities employees are required to complete a National Police History Check.
No agencies please.