Advertiser: pitt&sherryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
pitt&sherry is one of Australia's most dynamic consulting engineering companies. Formed in 1963, pitt&sherry has grown into a multi-discipline team of professional consultants servicing national transport, industrial, and community infrastructure markets. We provide expert design, analysis, modelling, planning and other consultancy services to a range of clients locally and interstate. We employ over 250 staff with offices in Launceston, Hobart, Devonport, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga and Brisbane.
We are experiencing high demand for our civil engineering services and are seeking an experienced, committed and talented Civil Engineer to be based in our Brisbane office.
We are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- 3 to 5 years' experience in private and public civil engineering projects is preferred
- Working towards obtaining CPEng
- Experience in technical design, report writing and contract administration is preferred
- Strong computer literacy is essential
- Enthusiasm and commitment to achieving successful project outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, being reliable, working hard, using initiative, adaptable to change and ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Desire to learn and develop skills.
What is on offer?
- Project variety in terms of size, cost and technical requirements
- Variety of long standing client relationships with a steady inflow of project work
- Friendly office environment
- Experienced team members to offer on the job training and support
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Great central location (Brisbane based).
At pitt&sherry, we are committed to fostering a culture which values taking a sustainable approach in all that we do, empowering our people to achieve great outcomes through team work, collaboration and the freedom to be self directed in delivering on client needs. You will be supported by an excellent training / development scheme and a comprehensive salary / benefits package will be negotiated commensurate with experience to attract the right candidate.
Females as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply
To continue the conversation Click 'Apply' to forward your resume/CV and a cover letter briefly addressing why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil engineer?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?